Meet Ryan, an actual Heartland Weight Loss Clinic gastric bypass patient.
Ryan is an actual gastric bypass patient. He lost 226 lbs. through gastric bypass surgery and lifestyle improvements.
Quick Reference Guide
- Self-Pay Gastric Bypass and Financing
- Ideal patients for self-pay gastric bypass
- Which is more affordable, my healthcare expenses related to being obese or gastric bypass surgery?
- What is included in the self-pay gastric bypass price?
- Why is it dangerous to have gastric bypass weight loss surgery in another country?
- Convenient Financing Options Are Available
Self-Pay Gastric Sleeve and Financing
Heartland Weight Loss Clinic is pleased to offer self-pay gastric bypass weight loss surgery as low as $20,000. That price includes the surgeon’s fees, anesthesia, same-day surgery facility fee, overnight stay at same-day surgery facility and lifetime follow up visits. To make it even more attainable to patients, gastric bypass can be financed using CareCredit or United Medical Care.
Click to learn more about financing weight loss surgery.
The self-pay gastric bypass option is ideal for patients:
Which is more affordable, my healthcare expenses related to being obese or gastric bypass surgery?
Obesity can cause multiple health issues that can become expensive to treat. By losing weight, a patient may be able to reverse their health conditions and improve their overall health. A patient’s healthcare expenses and pharmaceutical costs may then be reduced or eliminated. Let’s use diabetes and high blood pressure treatments as examples.